I hope and beg for the wisdom of Second Life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To: Governor Second Life

see the development of the Corona Virus epidemic situation is very broad to all countries, especially in my country in Indonesia
then I beg Governor Second Life to
gives freedom of payment of monthly contributions to members of second life for 1 year.

Because in some places or provinces doing Lock Down in dealing with Corona Virus, my efforts have also stopped.
I am sad because I did not pay the monthly contribution to Second Life Members for 1 year.

I hope Governor Second Life can provide freedom of payment for 1 year. I proposed this or this Idea because I was in love with Second Life who provided me with knowledge. I have been a member of Second Life for over 3 years.

And now I have difficulty paying the membership fee.

Thanks.

Clara Dewi 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, dewikuntilanak1 said:

see the development of the Corona Virus epidemic situation is very broad to all countries, especially in my country in Indonesia
gives freedom of payment of monthly contributions to members of second life for 1 year.

Because in some places or provinces doing Lock Down in dealing with Corona Virus, my efforts have also stopped.
I am sad because I did not pay the monthly contribution to Second Life Members for 1 year.

I hope Governor Second Life can provide freedom of payment for 1 year. I proposed this or this Idea because I was in love with Second Life who provided me with knowledge. I have been a member of Second Life for over 3 years.

Thanks.

Clara Dewi 

We are all just residents like you.  You aren't contacting the "Governor Second Life"  

If you can't afford premium membership then its very possible to use second life for free.  You don't have to be a premim member.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dewikuntilanak1 said:

Thanks.

Clara Dewi 

If LL eliminated all required payments for a year, LL wouldn't be here in a year.

Second Life is an entertainment item in your budget.  You have to prioritize what your RL can afford, just like any other optional expense.  There are many ways to continue enjoying SL for free.

• Like 4

What LL will do for you is let you use this marvelous platform for free. They will even give you the opportunity to earn Lindens by creating and selling products to other members. To ask them to do more by eliminating the cost of the services they charge for is absurd.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.