Diamonté Babysitting Company ♡ ✿

sensibil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

AimRMiw-gjQkTmv3uVx8DjTd5tnFaAnMpyNuBiDv9BMtPeyoIdKLfoAaDY1X0SUHogCbtNjLFoW02Nz63P7PT_iburdlBnnBQ6qLevO6innrVIzeakYKArgnoTQYqSxDPQvIAUvf

1866329526_qt!!.gif.a039350c8701a8be8b3d6cc011f2d649.gif

Hello, all! My name is Suki Marjani Diamonté, and I am a trustworthy babysitter with three years of experience. At the age of 15, I began babysitting, and it wasn’t until I was 17 that I wanted to start my very own business. Now at the age of 18, I have had my fair shares of failures, but also my fair shares of success, which has led my company to become bigger and better. At the Diamonté babysitting company, I provide a safe, clean, and enjoyable environment for all the children I babysit, which ranges from 2 months all the way to teenagers! I make sure to keep the children entertained, well-fed, and clean. As a babysitter, I will connect to your child and make sure to create a bond with them to the point where your child can feel as if they can talk to me whenever they are in need. I do not view babysitting as a job; I see it as me creating a bond with your family.  

Although I am an understandable babysitter, I do have my limits just like everyone else. The most I will supervise is four kids at a time, but nothing more unless it’s an emergency or a special occasion. One thing I expect from parents is for them to come home at the time they give me unless they tell me in advance. If an emergency comes up, however, I will understand. Furthermore, I also expect you and your children to treat me with the same respect that I will give the both of you. 

When it comes down to payment, I am very understanding and charge L$1,295 per child. I prefer payment before or after my services, but if it's better for you, weekly pay. If you cannot make the payment on time due to circumstances, I will work with you as best as I can, but I will expect payment eventually, or else I will have to discontinue my services. Furthermore, if my prices are too high for you, then I can attempt to work with you, but please note I do have important things I have to pay myself such as my online courses, taking care of my little brother, and the roof over my head.

652968634_qt!!.gif.b942cb544f5a03d1af96006020b4daa3.gif

Two references of mine are my mother and my sister who are the two most important people in my life! 

Leanne M. 

Inworld ✿  estellalunar

(mother)

Aniya D.

Inworld ✿ arbellis

(sister)

With that being said, If you feel as though my business is for you and your family, or if you have any questions you want to ask me, please do not hesitate to contact me. cute.png.1be723faedd62a591d83aefe06d38a0b.png

My contacting information will be stored below!

Email ✿ olbbysuk@gmail.com

Inworld ✿ sensibil

rEAPNTi7xBYpZKuyxPp4B6GgS26q87zrzW_GJi9U5rWAXd0sK0S8GOkkYaQvrKY2r35S1_RitctHwJ9jnEjK6AwL_C72qmg_36qDoBExD2KRtP4SwUBGDQnMmyhKmCcyps9R1_9i

qt !!.gif

Edited by sensibil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.