im using windows 7

runningwater Cristole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello i have a compaq presario pc sr5350f i went from vista home to windows 7 2 days ago i have all the driver updates and that i have cleared my cash and  appdata and that i have  secondlive viwer 2 and phonex fire and inprudence  viwer i am on a dlink wired router the problem im having it when i click on any of the viwers it seems to want to load at first u can see the screen wear it load but dont go past wear to log in to user name or that it just stays on my screen and when i click on ctrl alt delte it says it running but its not i just see the ouside of the viewers any help on  how to get it running i had no prob with sl running vista but now i got windows 7 home i cant load plz help if u can or add me ot msn or yahoo plz addys plz

2 answers to this question

Hello again runningwater. I gave my answer at your previous topic:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Viewers/wont-load-on-my-windows-7/qaq-p/876161 

... so i haven't to add something more about. The only i want to say is that is not the best idea to share your personal contact in a public forum. My suggestion is to edit your post and to delete your mails.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.