Question about land/ sim plaforms

Red52

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello- this is probably not in the correct section but not sure what item is called. I am renting a sim on Mainland and would like to purchase a platform with trees, scenery, etc. to suspend just above the parcel.  I'm not sure what these type of things are called other than platform/ sim design/ surround.  Having a difficult time finding these in Marketplace; what are these things generally called, and any suggestions for search words?

Thank you!

Red52

Hello there, I'm quite new as well, but I've bought plenty freebies within the Marketplace....might you be referring to a skybox? A platform in air...to escape from all the flurry and tumult....there are many 0L$ sky platforms out there, to save one's means, to place high above your rented land...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Red52 said:

Hello- this is probably not in the correct section but not sure what item is called. I am renting a sim on Mainland and would like to purchase a platform with trees, scenery, etc. to suspend just above the parcel.  I'm not sure what these type of things are called other than platform/ sim design/ surround.

If you place it just above the parcel it's called extremely bad manners. If it's high enough up it can't be seen from the ground (1,000 m or more up) it's called a sky platform or a skybox.

• Like 3

I understand, ChinRey!  I don't think I described what I am looking for correctly.  Looking for terrain (of some sort/ design) that you can put on top of the water or land that is in your parcel.  Thanks!

On 4/7/2020 at 4:45 AM, Red52 said:

I understand, ChinRey!  I don't think I described what I am looking for correctly.  Looking for terrain (of some sort/ design) that you can put on top of the water or land that is in your parcel.  Thanks!

Oh, I see. I don't know if there's an "official" name for that but I call it a mesh island.

Unfortunately I can't tell you where to find one because we're not allowed to promote our own MP stores here and for some reason LL has decided that also applies to stores owned by our alts.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ChinRey said:

Oh, I see. I don't know if there's an "official" name for that but I call it a mesh island.

Unfortunately I can't tell you where to find one because we're not allowed to promote our own MP stores here and for some reason LL has decided that also applies to stores owned by our alts.

Thank you, ChinRey!  I will look for it with those words.  Take care!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.