Home to rent

Abigail3519

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

am currently looking for a home that a possible boyfriend and I could use as a home in which to grow a family if we so choose. I am looking for a community setting but also want something where some adult furniture is permitted. We will also have moderate and general furniture to accommodate others. Any suggestions would be great. Needs to be decent rent where we can add our own furniture with out using all the prims and can fully furnish so has to have a fair amount of prims.

2 hours ago, Abigail3519 said:

am currently looking for a home that a possible boyfriend and I could use as a home in which to grow a family if we so choose. I am looking for a community setting but also want something where some adult furniture is permitted. We will also have moderate and general furniture to accommodate others. Any suggestions would be great. Needs to be decent rent where we can add our own furniture with out using all the prims and can fully furnish so has to have a fair amount of prims.

There are two of the large houses available at Xenosaur (mainland). Rent is 100 a week for 300 land impact. You can add more li if needed. 

I live there -- not my land :D.

xenosaur.thumb.jpg.a0a6db3895ca9cfcdde6390deae348c5.jpg

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.