Looking for Both a Quality Builder and Scripter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone:

I am looking for a quality builder with experience in both building and scripting to work on a project I need done.  I am looking for someone who can build me some decent looking tables and chairs for a restaurant I own in Second Life.  I'm also looking to have loads of foods and beverages loaded into the tables that would rez onto the table when an avatar requests it.  The tables have to be loaded with loads of Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Desert, and both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks options.  All of which must be as low of LI as possible.  The tables and chairs will be used both inside and outside of the restaurant.  Outside options may differ some.  The tables and chairs that would be designed would replace all of the tables and chairs currently out on my restaurant property.  With the food and beverage options that I would like available, they would also replace the buffet tables in the restaurant as well because they are very high in LI.  If anyone is interested in working on this task, please send me an notecard.  In the mean time, I will enclose a landmark to my restuarant so you can see the size tables I'm generally looking for.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Madhupak/130/89/60

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.