The Bellisseria Zoo-Palooza Info and Photo Thread!!!

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hai everybunny! 

Varihamster and myself just wanted to take a few minutes and say thank yew to everyone involved in Zoo-Palooza!! It was an absolute success and we got so much supportive feedback from the Bellies.. hooman and animal alike! We had two weeks full of laughter and a true sense of community. I could ramble on because I iz a sentimental hammie .. but I digress ♥

We want to extend our adorable lil paws and send a thank you out to:

Pru and Cian - for the wonderful food vendors they built for all of us. And also for listening to me ramble at 5:00 am after ingesting a 1/2 pot of cawfee and losing my marbles(this happened waaaay more than just one time). 

Sceneris/Pru - A big thank you to Sceneris for taking the time out of a very busy rl schedule to film for us. A video we can treasure for years to come, we were so touched by this! And to Pru for doing the editing amongst the 1000 clips she was already working on for the upcoming Belli Anni!

To our amazing DJ's - 

Usagi, Floyd, Keif, Far, Corky, Stephanie & Gabi. Thank you all for two weeks of amazing music. You helped to stave off the isolated feeling we are all currently dealing with. Jolted our memories with the amazing songs you played. Which in turn led to a lot of great banter, chat and a ton of laughter! 

The Lion King Particle Show by Delain Cannuci - What can we say about this show other than WOW! To our understanding, Delain custom did this show for us. It was unique, full of color and wonderment, absolutely stunning to watch. And showed such love for animals ... we were very honoured to have her work so hard to bring such a special touch to our zoo. 

To the photographers/Gyazo clippers/Bloggers - There are honestly so many in my collection now, it would take me a while to list and find all the names! lol But regardless, your contributions were so very appreciated! We will be putting them all on a special page on the Zoo-Palooza website (credited of course) as our way of saying thank you for capturing all the best moments! 

To Missy Mole - Thank you for being so kind and helpful during this process. You answered all of our silly questions. You showed great support for what we wanted to bring to Bellisseria. You are the Mole-eee-est Mole and we adore yew!! 

To you, the Bellies - Thank you so so much for showing up for every set that was played at the zoo. For bringing friends and family to come see all the amazing animals. And for your overall love and total support in something that Varihamster and I are very fond of "The Animals!" :) 

And last but never, ever least. To Varihamster for putting up with my crazy for an entire month while we built, tore down, rebuilt, cursed, laughed and awwww'd at all the cuteness and chaos we were surrounded by. This would have been "impossible" without your brilliant ideas, your heartfelt connection to what we were trying to create and for your gentle nature and patience during this, at some times, very exhausting build. 

We hope to see you all again next year for a Zoo-Palooza two! 

BelliHammie & VariHamster ♥

🐹 🐹

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

All thanks to everyone who worked so hard for such a special event that made so many wonderful memories for our Bellisseria community, but all the fresh vitamin packed carrots, soft bedding & snuggles of appreciation to our beloved BelliHammie & VariHammie: you two are the absolute best of all hammies ever :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

BelliHammie said it best, so I will just second everything she said above because I iz a lazy hammie. :ph34r:  I must say building The Zoo-Palooza (ok BH built it I mostly came up with wild and crazy ideas) was the most fun and rewarding time I have ever had in Second Life. A big thank you to everyone involved, to our wonderful guests and to BelliHammie for being an absolute delight everyday. The Zoo-Palooza shall return next year bigger and better than ever, concepts that are being thrown around at Hammie HQ are Zoo-Palooza 2: Hammus Revenge, Zoo-Palooza 2: Arctic invasion and Zoo-Palooza 2: Hammiesaurgeddon. O.o

Edited by Varistentia Varriale
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

"The Zoo-Palooza shall return next year bigger and better than ever, concepts that are being thrown around at Hammie HQ is Zoo-Palooza 2: Hammus Revenge, Zoo-Palooza 2: Arctic invasion and Zoo-Palooza 2: Hammiesaurgeddon."

Seems Zoo-Palooza 2 is going to be pretty interesting! LOL

🐹

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.