Bellisseria 2 coming soon

animats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Victorian regions were connected to earlier existing Bellisserian regions - they are part of Bellisseria, no new name were given. Similarly log house regions will be connected to existing Bellisseria - why should there be new name for the log houses land mass? That land mass will be part of Bellisseria.

• Like 6

Well since I've been extensively exploring all of Bellisseria, I've considered the 'original' area between two mainland continents as being north and south. (center being narrowest area). Did not think in ways of identifying east from west. Now with this new 'mass', we do have that loosely defined description to consider. 

All Bellisseria is similar in functions and purposes (differing from mainland)... which btw I thoroughly applaud and enjoy it's design. 

Now if there should be further developments to north-east of 'new' eastern area... as to connect with southern tip of Satori (which would be an excellent accomplishment). That area should have a more defined continental title. since major cardinal compass points aren't easily identified. 

• Like 1

• Moles

While there are different areas within the new Linden Homes (the unofficial names of which can be debated as much as anyone likes), there is only one Bellisseria continent and it encompasses all of the new Linden Homes. 

Edit: If we ever come up with a separate semi stand alone area we'll call is something that rolls of the tongue nicely like "Bellisseria presents: Hobbs and Shaw"

Edited by Abnor Mole
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 9

Just as long as the new landmass reaches towards the Continents to the East.  Linking Sansara to Jeogeot was inspired.  A landmass that makes commercial sense for LL and links to Satori would improve the fun for flyers and sailors a lot.

Join up the Continents!

Edited by anna2358
typo
  • Like 4

On 3/29/2020 at 7:20 PM, Abnor Mole said:

While there are different areas within the new Linden Homes (the unofficial names of which can be debated as much as anyone likes), there is only one Bellisseria continent and it encompasses all of the new Linden Homes. 

Edit: If we ever come up with a separate semi stand alone area we'll call is something that rolls of the tongue nicely like "Bellisseria presents: Hobbs and Shaw"

Edited by yukiyoki

On 3/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, Abnor Mole said:

@Abnor Mole - Can regions be renamed after they've been named? Hook Temder has got to be a typo. Much like I think Darromnan was. 

From Belli Citizens chat just now: [06:34] Patch Linden races up next to the taco truck, jumps out of the coffee truck and heists the taco truck making off with it at full speed towards the unknown void beyond Bellisseria

Edited by Sakura Sands
Okay I am probably over excited and should just go to sleep but I know last time there was a release I slept through the start of it xD Halp.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

From Belli Citizens chat just now: [06:34] Patch Linden races up next to the taco truck, jumps out of the coffee truck and heists the taco truck making off with it at full speed towards the unknown void beyond Bellisseria

Will we be having Taco Tuesday in Bellisseria East? (doubtful  but a nice thought nonetheless) 😛

• Like 1

Isn't the 1 year anniversary of Bellisseria in mid-April?  Maybe it is an anniversary gift  😁 There appears to still be a lot to do to prepare the new area.  Lots of empty space to fill in.  If they opened it tomorrow, they would still be working to fill in those areas around all the people trying to move in and decorate.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.