Make Us Laugh!

I refuse to watch the above video cause its from a data stealing, pox ridden disease giving, yukky food eating, incredibly aggressive, wonky network service providing, bodgy inner tube making, very nasteh government. 😝😾
The same country whose peeps have held an amaaaazing festival of song high up in the mountains for thousandS of years. 😮🥰

Edited by Maryanne Solo
thousandS u idjit!

I had to clean this one up a little because of the language.. but here goes..

A passenger taps his taxi driver on the shoulder.
The driver craps his pants, swerves,nearly hits a bus and stops inches away from a shops window.

"Holy crap buddy, you're jumpy aren't you? I only tapped you on the shoulder."

"Sorry" say's the cabbie,"It's my first day, I've been driving a freaking hearse for the past 20 years."

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Maryanne Solo said:

I refuse to watch the above video cause its from a data stealing, pox ridden disease giving, yukky food eating, incredibly aggressive, wonky network service providing, bodgy inner tube making, very nasteh government. 😝😾
The same country whose peeps have held an amaaaazing festival of song high up in the mountains for thousandS of years. 😮🥰

What video?

10 hours ago, Maryanne Solo said:

I do detect a hint of sarcasm!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

A couple had been married 50 years and decided they wanted to renew their vows. They were discussing the details of their second wedding with their friends. She wasn't going to wear a traditional bridal gown, and she started describing the dress she was planning to wear.
One of her friends asked what color shoes she had to go with her dress.
She replied, "Silver."
At that point, her husband chimed in, "Yep, silver... to match her hair."
Shooting a glaring look at his bald spot, her friend shot back, "So I guess you're going barefoot."

• Haha 7

On 7/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, Maryanne Solo said:

ummm!

Facebook ??

😸

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Akane Nacht said:

Is it acceptable for a non-dad to post a dad joke?
Or would that be a faux pa?

Why would that not be okay?  I'm seldom related in any way to the jokes that I post.  i.e I'm not a dog and I've posted plenty of dog jokes.  

• Haha 1