Make Us Laugh!

fake internets thing

unknown presidents wife: My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who are suffering thru this terrible time. I also pray that my husband gets his chit together because its embarrassing, but not enough together so that he gets re-elected because I also pray that I can be outta here in November

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Doubly confused. TCP is a whole other thing here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TCP_(antiseptic)

"Is there a way we can do something like that? By injection, inside, or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. You’re going to have to use medical doctors, right? But it sounds interesting to me." 😛

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

"You’re going to have to use medical doctors, right?"

I've been so floored by the rest of it that I haven't been giving this line the recognition it deserves.

No, mate, no need for that. I squirted jam inside a home-made doughnut once, I can do it. Pass me the syringe and the Toilet Duck. Should I wash my hands first? 

Edited by Amina Sopwith
Typo.
  • Haha 4

NEW YORK, NY—An unknown masked man was attacked by a group of masked men, but he was saved when a mysterious masked man fought off the attackers.

“Who was that masked man?” asked a masked bystander. “And the other masked men?”

A masked police officer was soon at the scene, but by then everyone had fled. “We are looking for a number of unknown people,” said the unknown officer. 

The mysterious masked mayor of New York even commented on the incident. “While heroism is good and all,” said the unidentified mayor at a press conference, “you need to stay six feet away from people.”

“Does this show you’re losing control of the city?” asked a masked reporter.

This enraged the masked mayor. “What? Who was that masked reporter?”

But the mysterious reporter was gone. Or maybe he was still there among the other people with masks. It was hard to tell. Hard to tell because of the masks.

article-5984-2.jpg

• Haha 3

I was wondering when the antique medical equipment would show up to keep the antiquated medical rumor ‘advice’ company. Seems they are just in time for the patio restaurants in some places to stupidly re-open...as long as they maintain social distancing between the tables, ofc. 😷🤤🤧

Edited by Fauve Aeon
  • Haha 1