Make Us Laugh!

I ran into that guy from that movie..

We decided to go to his place to watch some TV..

I'm there right now watching reruns of buffy the vampire slayer.. He's in there making us Iced Tea now..He's such a sweet person!! Not a thing like that guy he played in the movie! \o/

49815525533_8c2356e6c7_b.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Suppose you marry a widow who already has a grown daughter, and your father marries the widow's grown up daughter. Now, the widow's daughter becomes your mother. Since, your mother's  mother is your wife, your wife is also your grandmother. As the husband of your own grandmother, you become your own grandpa.

3 hours ago, JaydenKent said:

Suppose you marry a widow who already has a grown daughter, and your father marries the widow's grown up daughter. Now, the widow's daughter becomes your mother. Since, your mother's  mother is your wife, your wife is also your grandmother. As the husband of your own grandmother, you become your own grandpa.

Head_Exploding_Male_Periods.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 4/25/2020 at 6:57 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

[Moderator Edit: Image with Profanity Removed]

HAHA! You're on fire, Jewel! Especially that T-Rex cracked me up. 😂

Edited by Dakota Linden
[Moderator Edit: Image with Profanity Removed]
  • Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 7:20 PM, Storm Clarence said:

One of my favorites goes along this line.

A TCP packet walk into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink.  The bartender says: you want a drink?  The TCP packet says: Yes, I want a drink.

A UDP packet walks into a bar and ask the bartender for a drink. The bartender says: you want a drink?

@Lindal Kidd Re confused: TCP is a handshake connection: you send something out, and wait for confirmation. UDP just sends out, without waiting for a reply. :)

• Thanks 1