Make Us Laugh!

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/q/blog/mahna-mahna-at-50-fascinating-facts-about-the-unforgettable-muppets-song-1.5375722

It's actually an Italian song

Most people know Mahna Mahna as a Muppets sketch, but the song  — titled Mah Nà Mah Nà — is actually by Italian composer Piero Umiliani. The Tuscan musician composed scores for exploitation films in the '60s and '70s, including spaghetti westerns and softcore sex films, but Mah Nà Mah Nà would be his most famous work.

It originally appeared in a steamy film about Swedish sexuality

The song originally appeared in a racy Italian film called Svezia, inferno e paradiso (Sweden: Heaven and Hell), in a scene where a bunch of Swedish models crowd into a sauna wearing little more than bath towels.

TiL naughty stuff lol

• Like 2

To their dismay, the family found that the wrong year of birth had been carved into grandma's headstone.
   It was a grave error.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

On 8/9/2024 at 9:29 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

I hope you mean SECOND Life. If not, I will see you in the "next life"!

On 8/10/2024 at 12:51 PM, Garnet Psaltery said:

Thank you for reposting, @Love Zhaoying, as I couldn't read the original.  @CaithLynnSayes I don't know what you mean exactly either.  If you're leaving RL then I pray you'll find peace.  I don't hate you. :) 

I have some sad news.
Sorry to post this in the "Make us laugh" thread, though Caith would totally approve!

Caith's RL husband contacted the Firestorm team to let us know that Caith passed away last Sunday on the date of 11 august 2024.
Her husband set up a  memorial at her store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Santa Catalina/22/201/22

RIP Caith  :(

• Thanks 6

57 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I have some sad news.
Sorry to post this in the "Make us laugh" thread, though Caith would totally approve!

Caith's RL husband contacted the Firestorm team to let us know that Caith passed away last Sunday on the date of 11 august 2024.
Her husband set up a  memorial at her store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Santa Catalina/22/201/22

RIP Caith  :(

Caith's husband also posted about it in a separate thread, but not about the memorial. Thank you for the details.

In case anyone missed his post:

• Thanks 6

12 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Caith's husband also posted about it in a separate thread, but not about the memorial. Thank you for the details.

In case anyone missed his post:

Thanks Love.  I'd missed that thread.

• Thanks 1

I love Nate Bargatze.. He's a comedian  out of Nashville that I've been following for a few years now..

Right now I would honestly say, he is my favorite comedian..

I was so glad to see him do an SNL awhile back.. It was hilarious..

Anyways, this is him having an argument with his wife.. hehehe

• Like 1