Make Us Laugh!

20 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Not sure if this has already been shared here, but someone just messaged me on FB with this, and I laughed so hard at the end that I think I might have broken something xD

I laughed so hard too, I broke, the chair creaked underneath me like IT was going to break.  Hair! Where? Everywhere!!!

At least it's hopeful that one day this situation will be over. We're on Day 18(?) in UK?  People are literally losing their marbles. My brother's next door neighbours were putting their two dogs in fancy dress and seeing what exactly they could barbecue (bananas not so good apparently). 

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

image.thumb.png.0fe2ff076da1d8e5ae672236c2bd58a1.png

Yeah nah. Not going to jail for that. There have been too many cases of the peeping toms/thomasinas taking the victim to court and winning the case so that the victim had to pay. Standing in front if a window with the curtains/blinds open, stark naked, is illegal in some states. It's considered exposure even if you are in the privacy of your own home and they are looking in from outside, say a neighbor. Which, imo, is pretty damned stupid.

15 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Yeah nah. Not going to jail for that. There have been too many cases of the peeping toms/thomasinas taking the victim to court and winning the case so that the victim had to pay. Standing in front if a window with the curtains/blinds open, stark naked, is illegal in some states. It's considered exposure even if you are in the privacy of your own home and they are looking in from outside, say a neighbor. Which, imo, is pretty damned stupid.

Which is why it is just a joke