Make Us Laugh!

On 1/13/2024 at 5:42 PM, Leora Greenwood said:

Really, how could I not buy these for my M'alt???  He has been such a good boy......

goodboy_001.thumb.jpg.b84665ea1994d8a13ae602f5eb355aa9.jpg

Because I am a curious sort, do physics show through or are the shorts just rigged and static like long mesh dresses?  Have you taken your m'alt out dancing, yet?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Because I am a curious sort, do physics show through or are the shorts just rigged and static like long mesh dresses?  Have you taken your m'alt out dancing, yet?

Sadly, no physics, just rigged and static, four settings on touch (like men, in general): limp, half-staff, fully erect and boxers off.  No dancing either, he is too much of a homebody, sigh.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

/me hesitates to speculate but wonders if a "Birb" is just a small "Burp" from a lion's tummy..........

We used to have some "birbs" here on the forum, ICYMI, it's just what bird creatures call themselves sometimes!

(Or catspeek for "bird", etc.)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

We used to have some "birbs" here on the forum, ICYMI, it's just what bird creatures call themselves sometimes!

(Or catspeek for "bird", etc.)

Funny......... when our cats speak of "birds", it sounds just like "gulp".........

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Modulated said:

I think the ekekek is both contentment and a murder call for cats, which is truly terrifying! lol

Yeah, for them to use it just for murder-calling just sounds incorrect. Lots and lots of videos have cats ek-ek-eking and they are just talking ("chatting"!) with their hoo-mon.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yeah, for them to use it just for murder-calling just sounds incorrect. Lots and lots of videos have cats ek-ek-eking and they are just talking ("chatting"!) with their hoo-mon.

This is a Caracal, and apparently this is also both love and kill , beautiful creature but holy crap is he scary!

• Like 3