• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tarina Sewell said:

Now we are showing our ages LOL loved watching this with my stepdad.  I still watch it when I am flipping through channels and see it.

It's the only show I will watch over and over and over. The 4077th was pretty much the only family I had. I was so so sad when they ended the show. The only show I actually cried over going off the air. The characters and actors have meant the world to me. It's going to really hurt when the last of them are gone.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Not sure if this has already been shared here, but someone just messaged me on FB with this, and I laughed so hard at the end that I think I might have broken something xD

Dying laughing here. The ending.... lol.gif.7dcef4c809664c14e8f84039591e4388.gifrofl.gif.0d1c6b45810662fb29878a7aad0b7581.gifcut.gif.52007b0c59477e638031be26be65d479.gif

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Erm... mine's still up... :$

But what I didn't say is that it has been up since Christmas 2018. I never took it down and now he is using it for a night light. 🥴

He is night blind.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

5zon57Ul.png?1

I, too, think Vice President Mike Pence (the person in charge of this crisis) should get a new job.  I was thinking President of the  United States of America  2024

Edited by Storm Clarence
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Storm Clarence said:

I, too, think Vice President Mike Pence (the person in charge of this crisis) should get a new job.  I was thinking President of the  United States of America  2024

I would rather gargle with live coals than vote for this man.

• Like 3