Make Us Laugh!

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What is / was the thread that was about "post a title but change it to make it funny"?

Was it a @Garnet Psalterythread?

I haven't seen it pop up for awhile so thought I'd resurrect it, if I can find it.

Sounds like one of mine .. ah, 'Take Your Shovel and Feel It', which now makes no sense since the very first topic I 'misread' vanished.  I'll have to see if I can give it a new title ... or you could start a new one.  I don't mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'll have to see if I can give it a new title ... or you could start a new one. 

You won't be able to change the title, as that has the same 24 hour editing rule. 

And, IMO, we really don't need a new thread.  We all know what the old one is about, even if that first post now doesn't fully make sense.

• Thanks 1

It's a living / anthropomorphic pitcher of Kool-Aid. The "Kool-Aid Man" would always make an entrance by crashing through walls. While shouting, "Oh, yeah!" in a deep, gravelly voice.

The 3 Little Pigs' brick house would be easy. Easier for him than the Wolf, who was stumped by the "house of bricks".

I hope that is sufficient explanation, combined with Cin's video above!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Eddy Vortex said:

@Leora Greenwood, @Rat Luv, @Garnet Psaltery

Cinnamon and Love had beaten me to it and explained the references sufficiently.  It's the classic story of 3 pigs and the big bad wolf. Wolf can't blow down the brick house and had to enlist the help of the Kool Aid Man.

Thanks!  Fortunately I had a millennial close to hand and she understood it right away.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

@Leora Greenwood, @Rat Luv, @Garnet Psaltery

Cinnamon and Love had beaten me to it and explained the references sufficiently.  It's the classic story of 3 pigs and the big bad wolf. Wolf can't blow down the brick house and had to enlist the help of the Kool Aid Man.

That explains why we in Rightpondia didn't get it.

• Like 1