Make Us Laugh!

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You have a very odd sense of humor.  

Well, I like all types of humor. I believe that one is on the sarcastic and sardonic humor side.

I do have limitations though...don't like humor that is too mean.

Edited by Luna Bliss

18 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well, I like all types of humor. I believe that one is on the sarcastic and sardonic humor side.

I often find sarcasm humorous, but not always.  That picture doesn't make me laugh any which way I look at it.  It just makes me sad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
32 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I often find sarcasm humorous, but not always.  That picture doesn't make me laugh any which way I look at it.  It just makes me sad.

It makes me cry, what is being done to the women in this country. They now have proposed keeping women from even leaving the state for an abortion, as if they are trapped baby-making machines. Women are being arrested for miscarriages. I was going to be part of the underground railroad to help women and that may be too risky now.

So I enjoyed making fun of that big republican elephant with a Texas stamp on him, having the audacity to own our uteruses.  Laughing at him, mocking him.  This is sardonic humor...making fun of something that is harming us, overpowering us.  It's the only power we have left really.

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 1

Some people don't have a sense of humour. Instead, they have a increased sense of offence, which is fuelled by the electronic devices they are permanantly attached to which they are influenced, manipulated and addicted to via social media.

These kinds of people actively seek offence; they seek it out,  platform it (and themselves) to a wide audience in return for a narcissistic promise of "likes" and "up votes" from "friends" and strangers.

This is a behaviour which produces a temporary pleasurable 'high' of dopamine or adrenaline and is highly addictive. However, increased levels of this behaviour are needed to sustain this feeling as it soon wears off.

These groups of people crave and seek this kind of attention as a way of elevating their own low self-worth and also to elevatate perceptions of themselves to their peers.

Because of social media, closed safe spaces and political correctness, real humour is actually in danger of being censored and "cancelled"....

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, the topic of "make us laugh" was fun while it lasted.  I suppose this post will become a "debate" as well that turns into a political post, that turns into judging others, that turns into personal attacks.

How dare we have a post just for fun when I have points to make.

image.jpeg.1079c6994aa1ebb495baa4f1d58af718.jpeg

Grumpy cat R.I.P.  He was funny while living!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1