Make Us Laugh!

On 4/8/2022 at 10:04 PM, Eddy Vortex said:

My childhood right there:

Of course, Mama's house burger never came with a Happy Meal toy.

I really have gone off this man, but used to think him quite funny back in the day.

However, my supervisor in a fast food outlet I worked in on a holiday camp in 1987 thought it was appropriate to play cassette tape of Eddie Murphy live. Obviously, as you know, it was not! 🤣

• Haha 1

I am amazed how easily souls identify with their vehicle! Like we have a human body right. That's one level. Then in second life we have an avatar body. That's like the body down another level yet we identify there/here too as "me." "My hands are too small." Are they really your hands? But then maybe it's just a language issue. Like we own a car. It's "mine". My car is too small. Hands I own. They are like rented until the soul moves on. But then one day in second life on a date my date told me she needed a changing room to change. I was like, "You know that avatar body is not you right?" Nope. She said she needed a changing room so I could not see her changing.

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2022 at 9:25 AM, Marigold Devin said:

I really have gone off this man, but used to think him quite funny back in the day.

However, my supervisor in a fast food outlet I worked in on a holiday camp in 1987 thought it was appropriate to play cassette tape of Eddie Murphy live. Obviously, as you know, it was not! 🤣

The kids ended up with their mama's house burgers, didn't they? :P

• Haha 1

So a friend of mine just told me what "Virtual Secrets" is. Apparently it's this website where basement dwellers talk dirt about SL Residents? - It looks like i made this weeks line of posts on it. - You may not find that funny, but i find it absolutely hilarious.

69917fb40ad909d7d4dcb8db6ce0776b.png.42cf1ebe6e96a65959ba2a1f8be73dee.png

And no, i'm not apologizing for the text under my avatar picture. Not even a little bit ;) 

• Like 1