Make Us Laugh!

Sigh...

I say we all just solve the issue by taking all the egg's, cooking them all up in one huge Omelet, and having a nice lunch together instead. Of course, Lindal's idea works quite well too, but hey I'm hungry (especially with all the talk of egg's going around)... 😛

Peace...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I always use my eggs starting at the ends and working my way in - keeping the ends as balanced as possible as I go.  So those would all get moved into the middle leaving each end row empty.

Part of the reason for that is my slight OCD tendencies, but also so the weight of the carton stays balanced, helping me to not drop it or spill eggs as I pull it from the fridge.

I fill the back of the carton at the fold, so I can quickly grab the box and if it shifts the eggs won't fall out the opening.  If the fold edge is full, I work from the center out, but the open edge gets emptied first as it should be.

• Like 2

NOTES TO MYSELF:
1. Stop spending more money to get free shipping.
2. Your coffee is still in the microwave.
3. Don't throw the box with the directions away
until it's 100% done.
4. Glasses are on top of your head.
5. Wearing headphones does not make your farts
silent.
6. Just because it pops in your head doesn't mean it
should come out of your mouth.
7. Don't use your phone as a flashlight to look for
your phone.
8. You're never going to remember to do that thing
later. Do it now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Me: Linden Lab projects are very similar to mating elephants.

You: What do you mean?

Me: Well, there's lots of screaming and trumpeting at high levels. There's a lot of of stamping about. Nothing happens for two years, and then you're crushed by the result.

You: ....

• Haha 8

Someone actually read the AWS Service Terms and found the following -- I checked, it really is there:

AWS Service Terms
Last Updated: January 11, 2022

42.10. Acceptable Use; Safety-Critical Systems. Your use of the Lumberyard Materials must comply with the AWS Acceptable Use Policy. The Lumberyard Materials are not intended for use with life-critical or safety-critical systems, such as use in operation of medical equipment, automated transportation systems, autonomous vehicles, aircraft or air traffic control, nuclear facilities, manned spacecraft, or military use in connection with live combat. However, this restriction will not apply in the event of the occurrence (certified by the United States Centers for Disease Control or successor body) of a widespread viral infection transmitted via bites or contact with bodily fluids that causes human corpses to reanimate and seek to consume living human flesh, blood, brain or nerve tissue and is likely to result in the fall of organized civilization.

(i.e. In case of Zombie outbreak)

• Haha 4

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 60 years later. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own car. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant and I don't have acne. Life is great. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People get out of the way much faster now.
 Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.
I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row. I decided to stop calling the bathroom "John" and renamed it the "Jim". I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.
Old age is coming at a really bad time.
When I was a child I thought "nap time" was a punishment. Now it feels like a small vacation.
The biggest lie I tell myself is... " I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it".
I don't have gray hair... I have "wisdom highlights"! I'm just very wise.
If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would've put them on my knees.
Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators. We haven't met yet.
Why do I have to press one for English when you're just going to transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?
Of course, I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.
At my age "Getting Lucky" means walking into a room and remembering what I came In there for.
I have more friends I should send this to, but right now I can't remember their names.
Now, I'm wondering... did I send this to you, or did you send it to me?

(I'm not 60 but I can still relate to this, LOL)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3