Make Us Laugh!

ย  ย Ok, I have been debating about telling this old joke for a bit now even since I remembered it talking to Echelon, so I guess here goes... :)

ย  ย Question... What is the difference between kinky and perverted?

I
I
I
I
I
Keep going...ย :)
I
I
I
I
I

Almost there...ย ๐Ÿ˜
I
I
I
I
I
Are you ready...?ย ๐Ÿค”
I
I
I
I
I
Ok, Here goes nothing...๐Ÿ™ƒ
I
I
I
I
I
ย  ย Kinky is when you use a feather...ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž
I
I
I
ย  ย Perverted is when you use the whole Chicken...!ย ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Peace...

• Haha 4

I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later and with whom.
I give them pictures of my family, my dog and of me gardening, taking thingsย apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.
I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like ย them. And it works just like Facebook! I already have four people following me: two police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist.

• Haha 3

A man and his wife are dining at a table in a plush restaurant, and the husband keeps staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sits alone at a nearby table.
The wife asks, "Do you know her?"
"Yes," sighs the husband, "she's my ex-girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up seven years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."
"My God!" says the wife. "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

ย 

• Haha 7

So, there's this monkey smoking a joint in a tree in the jungle with his little lizard buddy. The lizard says, "Ooh wee! This is some good weed! My mouth is dry . Imma run down to the pond and get a drink."

The lizard climbs down the tree, scurries over to the pond and starts drinking as fast as he can. While he's drinking, a crocodile pops his head up out of the pond. He sees the lizard gulping down water and asks, "Whoa, man. Why you drinking that water so fast?" "Well," the lizard explains, "I was up in that tree smoking a joint with my monkey friend and it gave me some killer cotton-mouth."

The croc thinks for a second and says, "So, this monkey, is he cool? You think he'd let me smoke too?" "Oh yeah, sure!" says the lizard, "He's a real cool guy. I'm sure he wouldn't care."

So, the crocodile climbs up the tree and says to the monkey, "Hey, pass that joint my way." The stoned monkey stares at him for several seconds before saying, "ย  DUDE ,,,,,,,, how much water did you drink?!"

Edited by roseelvira
better ending same joke different joke book
  • Haha 6

ย  ย Well it is that time of year, when we all gather with family and friends, over eat a ton of Turkey (or whatever you are having for the holiday), and be thankful for all things, both big and small during the year that seemed to have come and gone way to fast. And so to celebrate such a event, may I present to you these holiday laughs, from me to you...

7b3f53fd3b3f03ff8dcd90a95d03bb30.jpg

41ffd7c0bef3066a382c9313ecf1134e--greeti

4b6611744d0f0053acaee5b1da950dce--turkey

ย 

ย  ย God bless every single one of you this holiday season, and may all of you fare a lot better then the turkey did (Or maybe your cat, if you need new glasses lol)...ย ๐Ÿ˜

Peace...

• Haha 2