Make Us Laugh!

Just now, Sammy Huntsman said:

Has someone actually asked that? Do they know what the word Paternity means? Lol 

Exactly. Well, TBH the joke may usually be worded "DNA test" but the point is the same: no test is needed for the mother (because the baby came from her). Unless she stole it, or it was adopted or switched, of course.

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Exactly. Well, TBH the joke may usually be worded "DNA test" but the point is the same: no test is needed for the mother (because the baby came from her). Unless she stole it, or it was adopted or switched, of course.

There is another reason why, there was this case where the mother was a chimera and the baby was not her genetic match. So basically she went through hell for years, until they found out she was infact a chimera. 

https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/case-lydia-fairchild-and-her-chimerism-2002

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

There is another reason why, there was this case where the mother was a chimera and the baby was not her genetic match. So basically she went through hell for years, until they found out she was infact a chimera. 

https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/case-lydia-fairchild-and-her-chimerism-2002

Sure! But you get it, my post was just about dumb people. 

Omg, I was looking at that new channel I found and the videos are just so funny..

This one reminds me of my two oldest.. They are always messing with each other.. The one in the black t-shirt would be the oldest, which messes with both of the other two..

This is how so many fights that my boys get into,get started in the house over just messing with each other.

The government hides alien attacks from us, going back decades. These attacks sometimes happened at large public gatherings.

In the 1970's at a Who concert, an alien attack prompted national security experts to activate specially trained giant Mastiffs using a dogwhistle, but the dogs were ineffective. The defenders needed something much larger than the giant Mastiff dogs.

Luckily, the band had an Entwistle.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
I wrote this so it must be true.
  • Haha 3

LL Announces Premium PLUS - A Play in One Act

(The scene opens to two LL employees. One is distraught.)

LL employee #1: "OMG OMG OMG whatamIgonna do, I messed up bad.."

LL employee #2: "Calm down, calm down, what's wrong? It can't be all that bad!"

LL employee #1: "But you don't understand, I promised Preemium Ploos a long time ago for 'SOON' and SLB19 is here, and I think 'SOON' is now, you know like in the song.."

LL employee #2: "What the heck are you talking about? What song?!?"

LL employee #1: "Are you kidding? How Soon Is Now?, the classic by "The Smiths"! Oh right, you're a millenial.."

LL employee #2: "Never mind that, you promised them what?!? Preemium Ploos? That's bad!"

LL employee #1: "I know, OMG OMG OMG!"

LL employee #2: "OMG!"

LL employee #1: "I have an idea, let's throw a bunch of stuff against the wall, and call it..wait for it..Premium Plus!"

LL employee #2: "Isn't that what we normally do? Wait, not 'PLOOS', but now you're calling it 'PLUS'? What gives?"

LL employee #1: "That's part of my solution! By calling it the 'real name', we've got extra plausible deniability.."

LL employee #2: "Whatever, but everyone knows, 'SOON' never actually gets here.."

LL employee #1: "You really should listen to the song!"

LL employee #2: * laughs *

LL employee #1: * laughs *

(Scene)

Edited by Love Zhaoying
This play was unable to secure the support of the usual sponsor, "The Second Life No-Fault Teleport Home Insurance Company" due to its controversial nature.
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Akane Nacht said:

Roses are red

most email is spam..

image.jpeg.39a8d9a4626abb3e7c92d22f4d26c3f4.jpeg

This reminds me of the following clip, which was part of a repeating loop of old clips at Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park (Orlando), at the "50's Prime Time Cafe".  Start watching at about 6:35. At 7:50, Joan polishes a Ham in her fridge, because she's on a diet and can't resist. 

• Like 1

The Swedish Health Administration were worried about dehydration due to the very warm weather in the midsummer weekend, so they released a statement for people to drink more than usual.

Well, if the health administration wills it?

4O2x.gif

• Like 2