Make Us Laugh!

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

"Can I pay my visa bill with my MasterCard?" is another.

BLARGH!  Credit card banks used to hound me incessantly to accept "balance transfer checks" from them so they could take my business away from other credit card banks.  Oddly, I wasn't carrying a balance on any 'credit cards'.  The moment I paid off my home mortgage (Latin for death grip) the scoundrels downgraded my credit rating and stopped hounding me.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Ardy Lay said:

The moment I paid off my home mortgage (Latin for death grip) the scoundrels downgraded my credit rating

Wait...you mean after paying faithfully every month for 30 years, they DOWNGRADED your credit rating!?

Somebody needs to take their algorithms out and shoot them.

• Like 2

Dimitri Martin  is so hilarious..  I've watched a few of his shows and  he just keeps me laughing.. you get enough time to calm down , then he hits you with another..

His humor is really unique, like a guy that doesn't have anything else to do in life but over think things..

It makes for a hilarious time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I haven't really been keeping up with the trial, but I will look at some short clips that might pop up from time to time..

This one, I didn't really pay too much attention to the title, I seen Amber in the title and  then clicked..

Then after a little bit I was like........... OMG LOL!!   How Johnny Depp kept a straight face, I'll never know..

How ironic..

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

F552B47A-E3CE-4067-A3FE-0BD918F3E8B0.jpeg

Never let a good virtue signal go to waste.

But i wonder if it'll be the same like it is every year. No change whatsoever to the logos of the Middle East divisions of these companies. I'd like to see some keyboard warriors screech about that this year.... ;) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Netflix: Hey, do you want to watch a 10 hour long movie?

Me: Are you nuts!? No way!

Netflix: What if I split it up in 1 hour episodes?

Me: Heck yes, I'll bench watch that!

I did that with Queens Gambit..

Also with The umbrella corp.

Come to think of it, I did that with The Ranch too!

Uh Oh O.O

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

They know how to get you. And me, and everyone!

The first two shows were worth it though..

The Ranch , not so much.. It really became a soap opera more than anything.

When they got rid of Rooster, that's probably about all that they could do with it then.. Rooster made a lot of that show.

49 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

Elephants are not allowed to ride bicycles because they don't have thumbs to ring the bell.

This will have to do then, I suppose: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1