Make Us Laugh!

I was watching the most adorable videos of babies and their mothers moments..

All my Boys are in school now and I just miss them being around. I think that's why I'm watching so many videos of Moms and their kids..

This one had me in tears because the babies are so beautiful and it just shows how much we are intertwined.. the last one in the video where momma is singing to her baby and the baby reacting to her mommas voice, I just fell apart and couldn't stop crying to save my life.. serious tissue tears..

Then after seeing that one, this one made me about fall out of my chair laughing.. Because he knows it's gonna be a good one.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

On 4/17/2021 at 1:56 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I was watching the most adorable videos of babies and their mothers moments..

All my Boys are in school now and I just miss them being around. I think that's why I'm watching so many videos of Moms and their kids..

This one had me in tears because the babies are so beautiful and it just shows how much we are intertwined.. the last one in the video where momma is singing to her baby and the baby reacting to her mommas voice, I just fell apart and couldn't stop crying to save my life.. serious tissue tears..

❤️
My Mum worked as a pro studio vocalist for a good while before we were born.
As littlies, she used to sing pretty much every nursery rhyme from, (our), history to us and oh so well.
To this day, I still know the words to almost every nursery rhyme through history from just
about the whole of the English speaking European union and my country too.
Don't be shy with yours Ceka. Let it rip! 8-)

• Like 1

A Texan was taking a taxi tour of London and was in a hurry. As they went by the Tower of London the cab driver explained what it was and that construction of it started in 1346 and was completed in 1412.
The Texan replied, "Shoot, a little old tower like that? In Houston we'd have that thing up in two weeks!"
Next they passed the House of Parliament - started in 1544 and completed in 1618.
"Well boy, we put up a bigger one than that in Dallas and it only took a year!"
As they passed Westminster Abbey the cab driver was silent.
"Whoah! What's that over there?" asked the Texan.
The driver replied, "I don't know, it wasn't there yesterday."

• Haha 2

These are really good baby clips..

There is one clip in there that a baby is on the floor and playing with what looks like a candy bar wrapper.. I was in tears laughing so hard with the struggle going on as the elusive candy bar wrapper turned up it's game..  hehehehe

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

These are really good baby clips..

There is one clip in there that a baby is on the floor and playing with what looks like a candy bar wrapper.. I was in tears laughing so hard with the struggle going on as the elusive candy bar wrapper turned up it's game..  hehehehe

Well, I don't have the parts for making babies anymore, so I guess I'll have to get on "Christian Mingle" and find a hottie for Mac.