Make Us Laugh!

On 4/24/2022 at 4:42 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Well, the topic of "make us laugh" was fun while it lasted.  I suppose this post will become a "debate" as well that turns into a political post, that turns into judging others, that turns into personal attacks.

not until the internet runs out of memes, programmer humour and dad jokes!

image.gif.1d47dad094f06cdd6f739312098222fc.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I love when dogs get wound up and excited like that.. hehehehe

Aaaanyways, I seen this and almost fell out my chair laughing..

naan violence.. what happens in my house when the restaurant delivers only one piece of kashmiri.. 😏

image.jpeg.8c71b594c16fef46c6b7f3942de17320.jpeg

When it comes to SNL, Late night is probably the most consistent funny part on there..

Especially when Michael Che and Colin Jost write jokes for each other, that they've never seen before and have to read them for the first time live.. hehehe

I'm always laughing into tears when they do this part..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

"Wait, did you try to poison me? You're such an arse, Nick!"

Q: Why do they put fences around cemeteries?
   A: To avoid overcrowding - people are dying to get inside!

My father expired when we were unable to remember his blood type. We kept trying to ask him his blood type, but he just kept insisting that we "be positive."

My obese parrot died. It was a real weight off of my shoulder.

I thought about opening up a cemetery, but it seemed like it would be a large undertaking.

My best friend's widow was quite upset that I didn't show up for his funeral. Of course I didn't - it's not like he will come to mine!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

"Wait, did you try to poison me? You're such an arse, Nick!"

Q: Why do they put fences around cemeteries?
   A: To avoid overcrowding - people are dying to get inside!

My father expired when we were unable to remember his blood type. We kept trying to ask him his blood type, but he just kept insisting that we "be positive."

My obese parrot died. It was a real weight off of my shoulder.

I thought about opening up a cemetery, but it seemed like it would be a large undertaking.

My best friend's widow was quite upset that I didn't show up for his funeral. Of course I didn't - it's not like he will come to mine!

I read most of that in a Steven Wright voice.  😄  I am sure your delivery would have been different.

• Like 1