Make Us Laugh!

I didn't get the scraped wheel picture either. I've never (so far) had a prang in a car ...

... but I have set fire to a Xerox photocopying machine and also a Brother electronic typewriter. Accidentally. Just by using them for their intended purpose.

Girl Power !👧 💥✌️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

...sets you on fire acting as Maddy's proxy.

shooting-flamethrower-manly.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I could get used to this.

omg I can see I won't be able to pull anything over on you statistics nerds! It's getting hot around here with all these fire weapons!   :)

from the internets. Fatalistic humour of the kind that if we never laughed then we would cry

person goes to the shop and lines up to buy some meat. Hours waiting in the line. When they get to the window, the shopkeeper says: Sorry! we all out of meat. Come back tomorrow

person starts mouthing off denigrating the shortages, the oligarchs and the State. Gets a tap on their shoulder by a public control officer who says: Shush now! go home and come again tomorrow. Be thankful! In previous times I would have put a bullet in you

person goes home. Their partner says: Gah! They have run out of meat again! Person says: Is even worse! They have run out of bullets as well

another

person goes to the shop and asks: You don't have any meat do you ? Shopkeeper says: Here we don't have any fish. The shop that doesn't have any meat is across the road

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/29/2022 at 9:57 PM, Marigold Devin said:

husband.jpg

Why do all the women want such huge dryers?
No wonder stuff gets lost in there at times.
Just saying.

:D

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Haha 1