Making a male avatar look more female

XanderBlackpaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not an expert in this, but maybe you could try getting a Maitreya Lara body, then use furry appliers and I assume there are...um, mesh "bits" you could to the body to make it definitely male. I'm sure someone else has better ideas and can steer you in a better direction than I. 

6 hours ago, XanderBlackpaw said:

Hello everyone hope your all having a good day.

Im wondering if its possible to make a male furry avatar look more fem like with more curves most of the avatars iv found are either male.or female no real in between thanks in advance for any help provided

If you actually want visible breasts, you'll need a female body. But if you just want the curviness with a flat chest, you can do it yourself.

Go into the Appearance Editor and edit your shape with the sliders. Suggestions would be to increase Body-fat, Saddlebags, Butt size, Hip Width (not too much here, or you'll get an un-natural thigh-gap). Reduce Love Handles to give the impression of a slimmer waist and a more hourglass figure. You'll not achieve the same degree of curviness that you can achieve with a female body but it will certainly look more feminine.

A unisex skin without noticeable muscle tone will also help. You can't really wear a female skin on a male body, unless you have one that is specifically made to be flat-chested, or you have an add-on to cover the breast-shading.  If you're using a skin that's mapped for a female body, the nipples will be in the wrong place, but again you can get an add-on to cover them, and another add on for separate nipples in the correct place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.