Auto Attaching RP HUD no longer attaching to me

Cheeky Shenanigans

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I've been Roleplaying in Sphere of Nuvaria, and they have this combat/RP HUD and meter that automatically attaches to you after you grant permission to it. So after you leave the sim, it goes away, and when you come back, it attaches again. This really cool, it's very nice, easy to figure out. 

The problem I ran into recently is that it stopped attaching to me. Even if I go to the telehub to click the HUD give for a new one to be sent to me, nothing gets attached or sent. To clarify, yes I tried tping out and back in, I've tried relogging, clearing my cache, checking if it was blocked (Even unblocked everything I ever had blocked) and finally I removed Firestorm from my computer entirely, before reinstalling it, in hopes that the hud giver would request my permissions again and it won't even do that.

This appears to be an account specific problem. As I got on an old account I don't use anymore, tested it out, and the hud was sent to it and attached without issues, after permissions were granted. 

This HUD was working well for me prior to today and yesterday, and so I don't know what the issue is, the Dev is aware of the issue, and has stated that it certainly isn't world wide thing, because it's working for everyone else, but me. What can I do to fix this? Is there a fix? 

Edited by Beauty Appletor

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.