I'd like more than one store on the marketplace

Pryda Parx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've got a store in the marketplace and done the banners and profiles and policies and stuff. Which is all good for the kitty products business?

But now I've turned my paws to products for fairies, with a new business name because on the whole kitties and fairies do not spend time in the same places. And guess what, all the fairy wings are listed under the kitty shop name, which must be quite off putting for the poor little fairies, if not threatening.

I don’t want to list things under an alt because I made the stuff and it seems like too much effort with permissions transferring it all.

I really want 2 different business names under my account. Any thoughts on the subject, someone must have encountered this problem before?

There are lot of people asking for this feature. Also would like to have a feature that onrez had, you could make specific categories in your items, so in your store you could have everything in it's place, All Kitty items in one place and fairies in other. Easier for merchants and easier for customers ^^

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2784 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.