Club Noir schedule changes, plus event today 1pm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In view of the current worldwide situation and to support those of us who are isolated in RL, I am making a few changes to Club Noir's schedule.

We are normally closed on the 3rd and 5th Sundays of each month due to lack of a DJ. With immediate effect, this will no longer be the case, and we will be open as usual from 2pm, without a DJ, but enjoying one of the great streams on the club radio. I will also be opening most weekdays from 1pm to 3pm.  A notice will go out about an hour beforehand.

Should anyone wish to volunteer as an impromptu DJ on an ad-hoc basis for any of these slots, you'd be more than welcome. I am unable to offer full pay for this, but you'll get something, and of course your full tips.  I'd like to keep the Sunday slots to Jazz/vintage only but happy to accommodate other musical styles and eras during the week (no rap/hip-hop/modern dance or death metal please).

Dresscode remains formal for Bea and Sword's regular scheduled events but all others will be relaxed to casual. Please keep it PG though. 

Above all, please take care of yourselves and your loved ones through these difficult times.

To keep this post compliant with the requirements of this subforum, the first of these informal social events will be today from 1pm.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Badger/15/150/752

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.