Posted (edited)

Hello my original name is KiLL4ViX3N and my new tag name is showing FELINE9LIVES .I love my virtual kitties and i share in the 9lives ,that is assumed or were led to believe. I love SL but not a social butterfly who feels comfortable in real crowds or SL crowds. I'm more of a wall flower who observes,dances and enjoys music.  I would love to meet new friends. I am bi-sexual and hoping to meet my SL partner in love and my bestfriend. Message me or IM me. Avatar must be updated and you must care about your avi appearance. PLEASE. I do know what i want in AND we all have preferences. Thank you and hope to meet you all soon. I am not perfect and i do have flaws. Thank you for pointing them out. I do believe love has no boundaries and everyone deserves to find love.  I should have took more time and thought  before writing this. I apologize if i offended anyone . May we all be kinder to each other .

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by KiLL4ViX3N
GUESS IT WASNT WHAT PEOPLE APPROVED OFF.
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

good lord girl... put a shirt on , you'll get a cold

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, KiLL4ViX3N said:

NO NOOB LOOKING AVATARS PLEASE. Iam not shallow.

Hmm. Something not quite right about these two sentences.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Does it mean that I am shallow because I didn't care my partner never updated his avi since 2009 until he was no longer with us?   😂

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

About the whole people should look like and age. 

[Moderator Edit: Image with Profanity Removed]

Edited by Dakota Linden
[Moderator Edit: Image with Profanity Removed]
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Thank you for advice and i do agree . I'm so glad someone can see my flaws and helop me correct that without being rude or judgemental . You are a Gem 

Posted (edited)

hiya there miss  KiLL4ViX3N my name is Hanzoo16 nice to meet ya :) id love to know flower like ya n meet her n talking with each other i hope you read this for make you sure how much im interest  on ya  "smiles" hopefully im not heavy or silly on you ...............peace out✔️

Edited by hanzoo16

Posted (edited)

Nothing wrong with wanting someone that looks good and not the free avatar with the “wonky” AO and the goofy looking free hair that looks like a bowl cut and wearing the free chuck taylors cause of the fred flintstone feet or walking around with the freenis that doesnt match the skin.   
In SL I look at their avatar, profile and how they act.  Its tough to get a read on someone’s personality.  Someone that has a nice avatar, looks good and is updated does show they took care in the creation in SL.  

Edited by ballparkdogg
Forgot stuff
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 7:15 AM, Vanoralynna said:

But keeping a friend liking them for them not looks but whats inside good personality ride or die kind of thing. 

• Like 1