Looking for an animation--can someone help?

Melian Catronis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ichelus.jpg

I read about this young man who planked himself on his balcony and he fell off and died. The police might crack down on it soon. I just sent you a quick pose I made of it. Here's one my male alts using it on the Ichelus sim. In the true spirit of planking, your health actually goes down while on top of the volcano. Quite hazardous.

This reminds me of monks who balance on spear points (or was it swords) and attache bowls to thier bellies and use suction to as a form of ....well, I guess pain or they hold it on there and it is fatigue that we are supposed to be in awe of? They are weird, I can't remember what they are called at the moment. But they are wacky, but we are supposed to be not laughing at them and thier ancient form of...well...sort of like this!!! Their leader must have had a sense of humour and they all kept thinking he was some enlightened guy or something lol. But there was a basis to it and it was about defense, since they where practicing thier martial arts and other feats of macho sillyness we are supposed to be in awe of because it is anceint lol. But yeah, the guy would hold a weapon and the guy would lay on it with this belly and then balance on it and hold himself there without getting cut ect. He was basically almost doing what these guys do. But the new planking thing seems to be way more like the pancake on the rabits head bit....just not so anceint and tough looking. I always laugh at some monk pushed around as he holds the end of a spear and tries to slowly balance on it so the guy can't run him through lol. Crazy useless stuff that is sort of more funny but I am supposed to be in awe lol. Planking seems to be reaching that level...will people think of it as a religious thing 1000 years from now? Why the heights? If you just plank smaller items you will not fall far? Some people dont' understand spirit of it all and just go for height? :( I mean, planking off small stuff looks like you are hovering from some angles....that is cool enough, I think. Oh well. I never was cool, so what do I know?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.