Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

On 5/20/2020 at 9:06 PM, Strawberry Linden said:

My Linden Bear is very newby and primmy because I can't build at all. Feel free to IM me for one, as long as you promise not to make fun of me for it. 🙃

My self care yesterday was something I've never really done before in SL -- seeking out as many Linden bears as I could find (thanks to a couple old blog posts)! I know the bears aren't really popular anymore ... but it was oddly therapeutic to visit some of the older parts of SL. I wish I'd been around when that pony was available though 🙂

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are all feeling, at least a little, like many things in our lives are beyond our control right now. No need to rehash all those things here. In truth, the only thing we have complete control o

Mine aren't very...hmm....normal, we'll go with normal, but there IS a method to my madness, albeit it a bit morbid as well. (sometimes morbid is nice, odd as that may seem) 1-Don't die- that one

Scrolling past a few 🙄 forum posts that make me want to smack my head on the desk 10 times.    Other than that I had a little sit out on my decking then a netflix fest  and a giant hot chocolate

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Claire Atheria said:

My self care yesterday was something I've never really done before in SL -- seeking out as many Linden bears as I could find (thanks to a couple old blog posts)! I know the bears aren't really popular anymore ... but it was oddly therapeutic to visit some of the older parts of SL. I wish I'd been around when that pony was available though 🙂

Oh you have reminded me that I picked up a folder full of notecards from SL Birthday with stories and landmarks to where bears can be found. I need to go exploring; it  DOES sound therapeutic! (I love the older SL regions.)

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh you have reminded me that I picked up a folder full of notecards from SL Birthday with stories and landmarks to where bears can be found. I need to go exploring; it  DOES sound therapeutic! (I love the older SL regions.)

Ooh would you mind sharing the notecard w/ me (if it's transferable)?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am revisiting several hobbies and topics within hobbies that I just didn’t do much anymore for a variety of reasons...and lo and behold, one area is holding a competition so I’m entering! I collect resin ball jointed dolls and have had fun customizing some in the past, painting them, making costumes etc. The biggest and oldest Japanese maker of these dolls is Volks and they are holding their doll painting and clothing design competition this year, the ‘Dollfie World Cup’. I bought my entry heads yesterday, busted out my pastels and paints and the teeny tiny brushes and I have a few blank dolls I will practice on meanwhile.
Very therapeutic to return to this, I’d forgotten how much I really enjoy these dolls. My self-care of just allowing myself to have fun creatively. 

 

 

6F5FBBEF-9557-46FB-A47A-7401E75AF478.jpeg

8F1610E0-F0E8-4773-BB6C-8F3380E27E61.jpeg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Claire Atheria said:

Ooh would you mind sharing the notecard w/ me (if it's transferable)?

Well, poop, I dug out that folder and it was all about displays, not bears you can collect. I checked out a couple of the landmarks, and couldn't even find the darn displays, so I think this stuff is outdated! (The notecards aren't transfer, either. :( )

However, I did find the start point for Simon Linden's hunt for his bear. If you haven't already done it, it's a good bit of exploring. :) 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Denby/212/38/33

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Well, poop, I dug out that folder and it was all about displays, not bears you can collect. I checked out a couple of the landmarks, and couldn't even find the darn displays, so I think this stuff is outdated! (The notecards aren't transfer, either. :( )

However, I did find the start point for Simon Linden's hunt for his bear. If you haven't already done it, it's a good bit of exploring. :) 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Denby/212/38/33

That was one bear I *was* able to find yesterday, I liked doing the mini hunt 🙂 Thanks for checking though!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...