Hi have bought quite a bit of items on the SL websites and I cannot find them in my inventory.

FairlinXa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried for 3 days to find the items iv bought. I do however have something labeled (shopping bag (sl) but when I try to rez it it wont let me . Iv been to many sandboxes and now I have many of them. What am I doing wring?

3 answers to this question

Have you checked your MP logs to see if the items were delivered?  Your MP log can be viewed when you sign in to MP.

If the transactions were not processed you were not billed for the items.  If they were processed and you received the items then check your 'objects' folder for anything that looks like the products you purchased.

Hello Fairlin. If you can not find your purchases in your inventory, open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchases delivered means that the merchant(s) got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases --> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant(s) describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery. Alternatively: Dashboard --> Account --> Transaction History --> copy your last transactions and repeat the same process as i described

If now you find them and you can not rezz, you need to move at a region where you have rights for rezz or better to a Sandbox. Fermi Sandbox is a place which is recommended. Odd if you tried Sandboxes and you can not rezz there. Let us know if you need more help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.