You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fear will kill us before any illness ever should. Practice social distancing, wash your hands thoroughly and often. Get lots of rest and look after your general health. Covid-19 is potential

I am, but I have every reason to be, and I think it would be extremely abnormal, problematic and likely damaging if I wasn't.  Just as I think the overall lack of fear in far too many is precisely tha

I know the news seems terrifying, Chilli (may I call you that?). There is tremendous uncertainty around the world right now, but still a lot we can do individually and collectively to care for ourselv

Posted Images

Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

What are you talking about? Of course you are, just much more slowly than you thought yesterday!

But enough about that, here's your cake...
image.jpeg.9dd77a461b4fca5105894374d1e72657.jpeg

Yeah, I wonder what's up with that. It's almost like we inhale a little bit of poison that slooowly withers us away in the course of around 90 years. :D 

Jokes on you, I like octopi, they're pretty AND tasty! :P I'd not eat a cake like that without shedding a tear for the wonderfull artistry that'd vanishes into my tummy.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Yes, I'm scared.  A report just out from Britain says COVID-19 could last for months.   What if a wave, a large wave, happens to those who have been out protesting?  I'm scared.  I think it's time to get prepared.  Get soaps, first aid, dental care, etc if you can and perhaps get ready to hunker down for a while if it happens.   EDIT:  The forum software is bleeping part of a word that rhymes with sick but starts with a p...such as when stuck with a needle.  It's bleeping it.  Sorry about that.  

If you're at risk, it might be a good idea to ask someone who's not to get your grocceries for you, maybe in your neighborhood, or a family member? That helps to minimize exposure.
I'd advice not to stock up on too much, since if everyone does that the same will happen as it did last time - empty shelves here.. but then again, I didn't stock up and I had a lot of trouble getting toiletpaper when I had none... ugh. Which reminds me, I need to put that on my list again as well, numbers are still rising here after all.

11 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Well, what what can I say? The McMasters taste.. masterfully? Oo Also, I want to see the family tree ASAP.

Er... I don't know any other way to say this, but... 

How are you feeling today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.