Are you scared? : (

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

What are you talking about? Of course you are, just much more slowly than you thought yesterday!

But enough about that, here's your cake...
image.jpeg.9dd77a461b4fca5105894374d1e72657.jpeg

Yeah, I wonder what's up with that. It's almost like we inhale a little bit of poison that slooowly withers us away in the course of around 90 years. :D 

Jokes on you, I like octopi, they're pretty AND tasty! :P I'd not eat a cake like that without shedding a tear for the wonderfull artistry that'd vanishes into my tummy.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Yes, I'm scared.  A report just out from Britain says COVID-19 could last for months.   What if a wave, a large wave, happens to those who have been out protesting?  I'm scared.  I think it's time to get prepared.  Get soaps, first aid, dental care, etc if you can and perhaps get ready to hunker down for a while if it happens.   EDIT:  The forum software is bleeping part of a word that rhymes with sick but starts with a p...such as when stuck with a needle.  It's bleeping it.  Sorry about that.  

If you're at risk, it might be a good idea to ask someone who's not to get your grocceries for you, maybe in your neighborhood, or a family member? That helps to minimize exposure.
I'd advice not to stock up on too much, since if everyone does that the same will happen as it did last time - empty shelves here.. but then again, I didn't stock up and I had a lot of trouble getting toiletpaper when I had none... ugh. Which reminds me, I need to put that on my list again as well, numbers are still rising here after all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.