Creators for Gachas please do this one thing........

j0Q

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please supply the resellers with a notecard with the details of each of the items they are selling for you so the reseller can copy and paste those details in the Details Tab on their Marketplace page. Even when clicked on at a in world store the shopper would be able to get a detailed notecard. Only putting #4 Bed with the broken record of, "I am not the creator of the items in my store. I am a Gacha reseller. I can not refund or replace items." in the Details Tab doesn't give me any incentive at all to even consider buying that bed. Lost Sale and many more lost sales because of No Details. I'll move on looking for a bed that a creator has provided the shopper with full details about the bed they are selling. Here is praying a Gacha creator will shed some light on why shoppers do not need to know any details at all about their Gacha items when listed by resellers.

1 hour ago, j0Q said:

Please supply the resellers with a notecard with the details of each of the items they are selling for you

The resellers are not reselling the items "for the creator".  The creator has simply allowed the items to be transferable and thus resold.  The resellers are reselling the items totally for themselves.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
some pesky extra letter
  • Like 1

As BOTH a gacha item maker and a gacha reseller (well I resell the extras that I get when I play -- not that much)  ----

Do you realize that most gacha item creators give NO INFO WHATSOEVER besides a small screenshot in a key. Sometimes there is land impact info. RARELY is there a demo.  When I was doing gacha events I almost always put out a landmark so that people could see the items and indeed there are a bunch out (not all) in my shop still. But this is not the norm.

Gacha resellers seldom unpack their extras (or maybe their merchandise if they were playing for rares and to get full sets to sell). So they have no idea what the details are -- NOR would they see an info notecard inside.   Gachas are about chance -- hence I don't play that often.  You don't know what the LOD or triangle count will be. You seldom get to see a demo unless it is on a sim where someone else won the prize.   So you idea makes no sense in the real world. 

It seems from your post that you want a sure thing and that isn't what gachas are.  So some gacha resellers will apparently lose your business. 

I am thinking that won't bother them all that much LOL.   

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.