2020 Cancelled*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since I'm more than half way through my life, each year is more precious than the last, so I'm not willing to give up any of the ones I have left. I still have a lot of living left to do even if I am somewhat less active than I once was and in spite of things like Covid-19.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

On 3/19/2020 at 8:12 PM, Seicher Rae said:

After careful consideration, we have decided that it is no longer in the best interest of everyone involved to proceed with 2020.

While we recognize that a lot of hard work has gone into preparing for 2020, if we're honest it has turned into a bit of a sh*tshow and we feel it is best to just call it off.

We understand that some of you were looking forward to seeing what cruel and peculiar clustercluck of a disaster that 2020 would throw up next but on balance we believe it is probably best not to find out.

We will instead provide ticket-holders with a full refund or an exchange, and start afresh with 2021 on Monday.

Our plan is to deliver a more enjoyable year, similar say to 2016, which everyone thought was the absolute worst year of all time, but in retrospect was a fecking walk in the park.

See you next year.

Management

*This appeared on my Facebook. Author unknown.

image.png.4b7d7fb7eb80f2249042d38a2ae2d5a8.png

bane.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.