You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Howdy everyone! Just curious if there are any roleplayers wishing to become  law men/women or private detectives? 

We have positions available here in Amiville. It's a 1870's wild west Colorado roleplay sim. Other positions are available also.

Bank Manager , Bank Tellers, , Detectives, Cattle Rustlers , Saloon Dancers , Photographer , Seamstress, Livery Stables
Barber: salon, ranchers:settlers:horses:animals:town drunk: Natives:children:, mine manager ,mine workers, Tainted Rose Hiring , Tipsy Maiden Hiring , bath house.Photographer, Sewing Circle Teacher , Deputies, General Store Manager, Detectives,Natives, kids, Teachers, Livery worker , stage coach rider , tobacconist ranchers, cattle drivers , court clerk , jail clerk, something you want to do? lets us know!  If you have a job available please let us know . ^_^  The link below will bring you to the welcome area. Click my photo on the wall if i'm online and i'll come upstairs to greet you and set you up. I can also mentor you on the Amiville sim after we teleport if you need help settling in. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Colorado/136/76/1527

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.