Dear Ebbe...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Meanie.

Just for that, I'm feeding your Trump to my...

n-putin-a-20181221-870x686.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Sorry, Putin is wayyyyy too manly to be an American CEO.  Lousy picture of him, though.  Here's a better one.

Image result for putin shirtless

Edited by Tolya Ugajin
Figures the new pic would get more laughs with this audience...
  • Haha 3

Lest we veer off into the political weeds, I'm returning firmly to the subject of getting Ebbe a makeover.  A CEO ought to dress the part, even in San Francisco.

Rose-Born-RoseBorn-suits-men-fashion-style-autumn-collection-2012-41.jpg&f=1&nofb=1  But in these parlous times, I'm willing to make an exception...    P590709

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Lest we veer off into the political weeds, I'm returning firmly to the subject of getting Ebbe a makeover.  A CEO ought to dress the part, even in San Francisco.

Rose-Born-RoseBorn-suits-men-fashion-style-autumn-collection-2012-41.jpg&f=1&nofb=1  But in these parlous times, I'm willing to make an exception...    P590709

Actual picture of San Francisco's CEO on "Undercover Boss"  Image result for san francisco poop patrol

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Maryanne Solo said:

and Micha beat me to it lol!
Singalong now....
-> Cause we could be heroes!..... For Ebbe'r n Ebbe'r........ 

Ebbeimageproxy.png

Every time I see his pic I'm reminded of DB. Maybe he can come on Lag Gag and sing about all the ch-ch-ch-ch-changes coming to SL now that Sansar is ded.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Tolya Ugajin said:

Let's see, so far on this page we have what looks like a noob version of a Star Fleet cadet, the Monopoly man, the guy from that one meme, Ben Kingsley's little brother, three hipsters who spend way too much time trimming their silly beards and would have been beaten up daily in my high school, the abominable Rosedale avatar (which, actually looks a lot like the very first Tolya in body and hair, but wearing a lame t-shirt instead of my fashionable suits), and a chick putting on makeup.  Sorry, none of them look like a real CEO

Still_of_Ronny_Cox_in_RoboCop.thumb.jpg.d1b0cd18debda6ebfedd83ccd2254621.jpg

Okay, technically not the CEO, but he was on the way up, until he wasn't.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tolya Ugajin said:

Actually, putting the thumbs down meant spare the guy, not kill him, one of many inaccuracies in an otherwise terrific movie .  And Commodus was an AWFUL "CEO".

Doesn't look like a "spare him" facial expression to me!  😐

Commodus was an excellent CEO. Like any half decent CEO, he had no qualms how many people were thrown to the lions to further his goals!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dano Seale said:

Doesn't look like a "spare him" facial expression to me!  😐

Commodus was an excellent CEO. Like any half decent CEO, he had no qualms how many people were thrown to the lions to further his goals!

Well, Commodus was strangled in his bath after poisoning him didn't work; he didn't die from a wound in the arena like in the movie, so you can't put much stock in his expression, either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Linda Reddevil said:

I can only imagine the uproar if Ebbe was a woman and you posted this same type of thing wishing that she looked more like a business woman instead of a supermodel. 🙄

...and I WOULD, too!

I'm all about the uproar on this one.

6 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

The last time I saw him inworld his hair wouldn't rez at all. Actually I thought he looked better. 

Ebbe.jpg

Eek, noooo!  He looks like a convict.

So far, though, I'm likin' Ebbe as David Bowie the Goblin King.  Yesssssss!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

Ewww!!

You tell someone they do not look CEO enough, and then post a picture of Jeff Bezos?! Really? NO one should want to be a Jeff, don't be like Jeff, kids!

I guess one person's Captain of Industry is another person's Freddie Kruger.  I kinda like Jeff.  Lots of us must...we keep throwing money at him!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.