You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! 

My names Shiko, and I have been looking for a family type deal for awhile now. I have had my sign up at Pet Adoption Center, and using that center for the past 8 years. Ive had some decent connections, but nothing that has stuck. I am 29 years old in the Real world, and my little age ranges from 2-10. I enjoy Gaming, Reading, coloring, exploring, nature &...yeah. XD~

I myself a Little in RL & SL (you can read about that in my profile 😄 As well as other bits N Bobs )  Honestly I am at a point in where I want to try and find some more friends, and more chapters. Real life has been super stressful for me the past 7 months, and because of this... I tend to get pulled away at random times due to others in the household...this has caused some issues with potential family members in secondlife.

I honestly just want to have fun! Explore, play Games, and try and get a RP started..right now I idle alot, and play xbox while logged into SL. I would prefer to share fun and laughter with others...even though I am HIGHLY shy x.x .....

My avatars are usually Furries, but I tend to delve into Quad avatars as well. I am open to anyone to give me ideas on RP as well, that you like to do with others.  Feel Free to poke me, and ask me questions if needed ❤️

Snapshot _ __{ Heaven }__ DDLG Babygirl Adoption & Hangout 18+ 123123.png

pinkypanda1_021.png

pinkypanda1_019.jpg

Snapshot _ Spicy Home, Tropical Passion (138, 183, 2752) - Adul.png

unicorn234.gifFirst magical unicorn I have seen. Cute Adult  babygirl unicorn  unique rare.   If you looking for friend you can add me in world up to you same as this name. I don't get mad if your not online real life comes first sl is a getaway still stay in touch we all have to be bit kinder in these times.  Sorry how you where treated before you seem sweet very honest down to earth. Unicorns are magical creatures with a lot of love all they want in this world is happiness all around with magic. 

Edited by Vanoralynna
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 390 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.