You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Axel Naxos said:

About 15 days ago I caught a scene of pedophilia close to where I live ... I photographed to have the names of the avatars for me ... I reported it to LL, but the fact of never receiving a return...

Unlike Support tickets the Abuse Report (for whatever reason) will be processed accordingly by Labs personnel and you won't get any info.

• Like 3
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you kindly stop using your fetshame brush to paint kinky people into child molesters?ย  No one gives a flying f whether a given kink doesn't appeal to you, Karen.ย  Again, go to Fetlife, and this

Though many have said my thoughts more succinctly I thought I would jump in for a moment with my thoughts.ย  I play as a child avatar who is about 11 or 12 years old. I doubt she'll get older and

Posted Images

Im not against sl avatars but i feel very weird towards them since sl is famous for virtual sex and dating mostly. However child avatars are good for family role play. I never owned and never will own a child avi. I dont see much of a point to them either unless you have a sl family and very weird looking no offence to child a avatars. I know a few people who use child avatars and love them however they are all in a role play family.ย 

3 hours ago, MissMurderLamb said:

...ย  sl is famous for virtual sex ...

/me he was very much ashamed and hurt, for it was the first time he realized that he haven't had smex "in" SL since.. 2010.

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.