Sign in to follow this  
Samiratalurian

Copybot indictment

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Posted (edited)

Gostaria de tirar uma dúvida, um criador do Second Life está acusando seus produtos de serem feitos copybot, mas ele desativou alguns produtos, que se refere a produtos, e afirmou que o produto que estávamos usando era copybot, minha pergunta é quando um produto é copybot, é possível colocá-lo em nome do próprio remetente?
Porque, até onde eu sei, isso é impossível e, se isso for verdade, tomarei as medidas necessárias contra o criador, porque todos os meus produtos foram comprados legalmente desse criador e todos estão em seu nome.

Edited by Samiratalurian

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

You need to remove the name of the store from your post - naming is not allowed.

Edited by Emma Krokus
grammar
  • Like 1

Person A can claim Person B's stuff is copybotted all they want.  The only effective way to take action against a copybotter is for the actual creator of the items to file a DMCA takedown notice with Linden Lab, against the alleged copybotter.

If someone is simply claiming that a creator's items are copies, you can ignore them in good conscience.  You have no sure way to know if their accusation is true.

I am not aware of any way in which a thief can copy an item, and show the original creator as the creator...unless the thing is actually a full perm item, in which case the accusation of copying doesn't apply.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Emma Krokus said:

You need to remove the name of the store from your post - naming is not allowed.

It was this store that deactivated two of my plantations, and he is the creator, there is no way to be a copybot as he is claiming, but I will take action against this shopkeeper.

Funny that we have to be quiet, and cover up their *****s, I think it's no violation, but anyway, I'll be going after my rights, I'm a consumer and it wasn't fair that he did it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.