Jump to content
Axelfoxthefoxyfluff

Anyone encountered really mean people on here?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 62 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Han Held said:

Orwar won the thread!

giphy.gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You boys are so so meeeaaan.   meaaanies

How can we get Drakon to open up her heart again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Orwar said:

   Have you considered renting out the vacant space? I keep losing track of where I put my sunglasses, and could really use a good, memorable spot to put them when I don't use them.

Don't think you want to rent it.. things go missing in there.  Like emotions and morals and ethics and other things. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the time lockdown is over, I think I'll be able to sell advertising space on my bum. Or maybe rent it out to an outdoor film screening company.

 

social-distancing-snacking.jpg.f7f4c41aedabaf7792a6b4606a049de3.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Axel as you can see well enough in this thread there 'are' mean and rude people here in the forums and in world.  They often try to disguise themselves but fail miserably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

By the time lockdown is over, I think I'll be able to sell advertising space on my bum. Or maybe rent it out to an outdoor film screening company.

 

social-distancing-snacking.jpg.f7f4c41aedabaf7792a6b4606a049de3.jpg

Odd... I've lost weight.

Did I say that out loud?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Odd... I've lost weight.

Did I say that out loud?

 

I-Will-find-you-And-i-will-kill-you--meme-39096.jpg

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

lol.gif.6bbd2599b4aae5751effa58b850bf3a6.gif

 

Oh crap.

 

mob.gif.006e9aa69b043c37b4b5caaa39918e8e.gif

 

flee.gif.a1da2daddc2f26f27020580ccbf61b81.gif

That's right, don't provoke me. I could even drop you in Gor first. I know how to find the Ubend of Glorious Arse. Think you'll survive ten seconds of that sexual encounter? 

(You'll be fine if you do. Ten seconds is pretty good going for the average Gorean performance.)

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amina Sopwith said:

That's right, don't provoke me. I could even drop you in Gor first. I know how to find the Ubend of Glorious Arse. Think you'll survive ten seconds of that sexual encounter? 

(You'll be fine if you do. Ten seconds is pretty good going for the average Gorean performance.)

Don't worry about me surviving, worry about him surviving. I go for the jugular.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Don't worry about me surviving, worry about him surviving. I go for the jugular.

Aim well, Goreans have very small veins. Except for the blue one in the temple. That one throbs and pounds really easily. It's the only part of them that does.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

@Axel as you can see well enough in this thread there 'are' mean and rude people here in the forums and in world.  They often try to disguise themselves but fail miserably. 

We need a "mean & rude" month!....With flags and t-shirts and sh*t!  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Edit: That is NOT the flag of England ffs!  😡

Edited by Dano Seale
false advertising!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Aim well, Goreans have very small veins. Except for the blue one in the temple. That one throbs and pounds really easily. It's the only part of them that does.

I don't think that is going to be a problem.

ScreenShot2812.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rushingaround said:

Not necessarily mean but like to start drama,  self centered, crybabies, whiners,  and liars

Welcome to the internet.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 62 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...