University of Chester Art Exhibition (Team Win)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

A group of University Students are hosting a virtual art exhibit on the 9th June. It will include a range of media from photography, painting and sculpture. We would be delighted if anyone would be interested in attending, please add me as a friend and I will send you a note card. The island is currently private but if you want an early tour just ask.

Also, we are interested in anyone who has any art which they would like to exhibit on our island. Please get in touch.

Hopefully hear from people soon,

Chris  ( ChrisC1990)

Sounds like it could be an interesting exhibition.

Here's a few thoughts.

I think quite a few people could imagine visit the exhibition. If you want people to come you could set access to public (with the proper rights), and then put the in the event calendar for everybody to see. You could also create a group and advertise in world for people to join. In that group you could distribute notecards and landmarks to everybody with a minimum of effort. Both group membership and access to the land could be set to cost a few L$ if that's an issue.

- Luc -

well the reason it is private for the time being is because there is no actual work up yet, just experimentation. We only really want to show potentional artists what the island looks like and where their work is going to go. I have already began going around second life handing out invitations. Do you know of any islands which have an active art community?

thanks.

I post information about art events on my blog:

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/

But I only post public events and public places.  I think the best known art activity in SL is at the University of Western Australia:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.