LOGO Bento BOM head problem

Hippolyta Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1474 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!
I have A LOGO Bento head (Mae) with a BOM applier on it. I keep running into a problem where an Alpha band appears right above the neck seam. I can solve it by resetting all the layers, but it reappears anytime I take the head off and put it on again. It's really annoying. Is there a permanent solution for this? I asked on the LOGO chat channel but I didn't get an answer. If it makes a difference, I'm using an ABAR eBody classic 8.6, also with a BOM applier.

3 hours ago, Adeindra said:

Hi!
I have A LOGO Bento head (Mae) with a BOM applier on it. I keep running into a problem where an Alpha band appears right above the neck seam. I can solve it by resetting all the layers, but it reappears anytime I take the head off and put it on again. It's really annoying. Is there a permanent solution for this? I asked on the LOGO chat channel but I didn't get an answer. If it makes a difference, I'm using an ABAR eBody classic 8.6, also with a BOM applier.

I had this problem when I tried a really cheap mesh head. The fix that worked best for me was using a furry neck extender. They are intended for furries using a normal mesh body, because the neck isn't long enough to fit furry heads. But wearing one of these will also seamlessly fill any gaps with a human head too - provided that your body is also BOM. It won't actually extend your neck because your head is rigged to be in the correct place; the excess length will be hidden up inside your head.

Get this one and make sure you're using the BOM one; https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Apricot-Paws-SLUV-Neck-Fix-Freebie/14958878

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1474 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.