A quick FYI for those doing challenges....ect

Josephine Carissa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Took notice...sent my alt 'Jenna' to slap the board (125/350)....just logged her in - "new body from Lucybody- ATENEA!" = result!  😁

Anyone else?

Just after midnight SLT, each of my female alts first got an email saying the target had not been reached but their names would stay on the list.  Then around 4:30 am SLT, they all got the email notices that the target was reached and the prize being delivered.  Sure enough, when I logged each one in, there was the body.

• Like 1

I went earlier today, received it about an hour ago.  What caught my interest when I was in the store though, is one of their other bodies appears to be completely flat-chested so I am going to try a demo of that one too.  

Let's be fair. you don't have to pay to use it. You can use the body , non bom version with the skins included , it have a decent build, less lag than other more "famous". the neck fit is good ( tested on 3 different brands of heads) , most of maitreya clothes fit, feets are slink comp . After all. there is no full options mesh body free on second life ( except all the versions of ruth bodies). the bom hud is around 170 L$, pretty cheap to have all you need.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.