Storm Clarence

Laughter atop the mountain. . .

Cinn, I can hear you all the way on the other side of this beautiful country.  I caught your post and was going to reply but circumstances did not allow me to do so.

Keep your spirits up and be safe, my friend. 

• Like 1

I did not see this.  Thank you for the link.  I feel safe, I'm not in a high risk group, and I don't see very many people face to face.  Thank you, as well, for thinking of me.  Please take care of yourself, Storm, you are in a highly populated area.  On a selfish note, you have to take care of yourself so I can continue to see you post. 😁

• Like 1

On a side note, I only dip into the forums occasionally.  Everyone seems so sensitive and differences in humor taken as personal slights.  I have been accused of not caring about others.  I believe you were called cold-hearted.  The scolding and chiding takes a toll eventually and I take a break.  Anything but 100% support is treated as an attack.  Some people call the scolding discussion, but don't you dare think differently.   I suppose the forums have gone completely real life? 

Avatars can not get sick and don't need toilet paper unless you choose to role play that way.

• Like 2

I am not as, if I may, prolific as I once was on the forum, but have been indulging myself of late. I have always taken a beating because of my humor - and I don't care.  Just a few short years ago 'cold-hearted' would have been a compliment next to some of the names I was called.  And, again, I don't care.     I understand this type of posting better today than I ever have.  Much of it stems from the PC world in which we live.  Political correctness is not a harmless phenomenon that rose up of it own volition.  It is a weapon to stifle debate and to shut down logical thinking. It is (to quote F. Daniels) 'a mass exercise in denying reality'.    I could go on and on, but then I would be rambling. . .

I'm elated that you just 'didn't see' this post rather than not wanting to acknowledge.  I am so glad you did.

Keep laughing atop that mountain 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I did not see this.  Thank you for the link.  I feel safe, I'm not in a high risk group, and I don't see very many people face to face.  Thank you, as well, for thinking of me.  Please take care of yourself, Storm, you are in a highly populated area.  On a selfish note, you have to take care of yourself so I can continue to see you post. 😁

I'm surprised the Internet (or, alt least, the SL Internet) people have not or will not condemn you for posting kind words in my direction.  Thank you for taking the chance.

• Like 1