Did not receive any of my purchases

Shuifi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi!

I bought a bunch of stuff to build my avatar. I didn't see that the items I bought didn't appear in my Inventory, so I bought a second bunch of stuff as well. I also never received an email about the transaction, which you normally should get.

Nothing is to see in my orders https://marketplace.secondlife.com/orders

But my transaction history shows faithfully that I spent the Linden https://accounts.secondlife.com/transaction_history#/

The Linden are also gone from my account, 6820L$ are lost thanks to this in total.

What shall I do? I'd at least love to get my Lindens back, or even better receive the items I have bought.

1.png

2.png

3 answers to this question

Update: I just logged onto my other account and saw, that all of the purchases somehow got sent onto my other account, including with a full purchase history, even though that account didn't have any Linden on them. I did, however, not buy the items as a gift for that other account. Is there anything I can do to receive the items on the account that is supposed to receive them?

Check your alt account's L$ Transaction history and MP Purchase History first, so that you have all of the facts.  Double check that you are logged on to the correct account for each history that your are checking. Then open a Support Ticket and be sure to fully explain everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Check your alt account's L$ Transaction history and MP Purchase History first, so that you have all of the facts.  Double check that you are logged on to the correct account for each history that your are checking. Then open a Support Ticket and be sure to fully explain everything.

Yup, everything is in the MP Purchase History of the Alt Account. I was logged onto my newer account (the Shuifi one) on both Marketplace and the regular website, so I have no clue how that could have happened. During the transactions the Shuifi account was seen as logged in, not my alt. Especially since the Linden got booked from the Shuifi account, but the alt received everything as if the alt has bought it. The alt has 381L$ on it, none of them vanished.

I didn't accidentally send the items as gifts, as some of the items were 0L$ items, which you can't send as gift anyway.

Guess I'll have to send a ticket in that case. Thank you for answering!

Edited by Shuifi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.