Altamura Mesh Body Cloth?

Caroline Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Folks,

I recently got a really nice full mesh body and heda for one L$ for one of my ALTs. It is called Jenny from Altamura. I really do like the face that comes with the included shape.

Now I have the challenge to find cloth that actually fit her. Before she was using a Maitreya Body. But none of the cloth I have has an Altamura version. 

Hence where do I find cloth that fit Altamura mesh bodies OR is there a workaround to make other versions work on an Altamura body?

Comments appreciated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carolinestravels said:

is there a workaround to make other versions work on an Altamura body?

Clothes made for Maitreya fit the Altamura body quite well -- at least, the Juliet body, which is used by my alt.

ETA: I was almost certain that Ryan Schultz, in his blog, reviewed a store that specialized in freebie clothing for Altamura, but I can't find the article now. You might try searching his blog.

@Vanity Fair

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra

My alt uses the freebie body from the Ajuda Brazil sim.  I agree with what others said about the Maitreya fit.  I've also found that Slink shoes fit best on the feet.  The Belleza high heels sometimes fit okay.  Maitreya shoes not so much.

Edited by Gregorian Chant
  • Like 1

I just did a "2020 Avatar Makeover - Four Looks" article on my blog last week. 

I found lots of great free clothes that fit. Maitreya was the winner as noted and Slink for shoes.   The only problem items that I found were in the lingerie - swimsuit area where you really DO need altamura  items to fit as they should. There are two nice looking swimsuits in the altamura store.  Below is the ONE "lingerie" that I found (at any price) that worked well. I used the Emanuelle" free body with the shape that came with. Credits are with the blog post.   Not putting a link as it is MY blog :D but you should be able to find it easily. Google loves me *wink*.   

lingerie.thumb.jpg.a9498b89164efc6ffbc82ffc0bce374c.jpg

1 hour ago, Semirans said:

The blog for Altamura has links to designers that make clothes for Altamura.  

Note to the OP especially.  BE SURE AND TRY THE DEMOS. For awhile (like a year and a half ago maybe  -- and possibly still) there were a LOT of clothes marked altamura that didn't fit AT ALL.  I have an old alt with one of the full bodies (I think Valentina) and they might as well have been Belleza for how close they fit.  So be a good shopper. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Clothes made for Maitreya fit the Altamura body quite well -- at least, the Juliet body, which is used by my alt.

ETA: I was almost certain that Ryan Schultz, in his blog, reviewed a store that specialized in freebie clothing for Altamura, but I can't find the article now. You might try searching his blog.

@Vanity Fair

There are now freebie clothes specifically designed for Altamura mesh bodies in two locations:

- The freebie store at UniHispana Crea has free outfits for female Altamura avatars: https://ryanschultz.com/2019/08/31/second-life-steals-deals-and-freebies-unihispana-crea/

- The Freebie Megastore at London City has free outfits for both male and female Altamura avatars: https://ryanschultz.com/2018/08/30/second-life-steals-deals-and-freebies-london-city-freebies/

• Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.