Thinking out loud

Rhonda Huntress

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Looks like Jo is the lucky winner of a new makeover

Here's the first steps.  Updated the body, made a more feminine shape and converted everything to full BOM with new skin.

20200311_004.thumb.jpg.1a80f5dde6580a57ece24675038f9da6.jpg

So just waiting on the new head to be released now.  Hopefully I can get it tomorrow.

Poor Jo, you could at least get her a new t-shirt as well, the one she has is full of holes. 

• Haha 7

Lake?
Love her

Lips so much better than Nova's, which I thought I was going to really like best but have only been wearing the Erin head since those both came out. This one, I prefer even over Erin.

This is with DeetaleZ, Flora.

Lake

This is her with YS&YS, Cheyanne

Cheyenne

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I finally got Jo in the Skin Fair.

Here's the first shot of the new head.  No makeup yet, just the HUD's eyes and materials:

20200315_001.thumb.jpg.1affa3f252cc16e1a662cb5cfe97d8d7.jpg

Big step up from the old head she had.

I like the little wrinkle just above the nose on the forehead. That's where I got my first real life wrinkle. 

6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I like it too!  That's part of the materials layer the head has.  You can pick a young or mature look.

I had been slightly teed off that all the newer avatars were soooo perfect. I got my first wrinkle at 29, and was one of the oldest people working where I used to work, and it was a woman 8 years my junior who rubbed the top of my nose, and then said "Oh, I thought it was a hair, it's a wrinkle!" To that point, I had thought I was wrinkle free, and ohhhh I felt so old. 29! I am double that age now, and wrinkles hold no fear for me. Not now I know what else there is to fear!!!

All your avatars are exceedingly beautiful, and somehow you have been able to give them character/personality, and make them stand out from the rest.

Edited by Marigold Devin
the these changes perspective and tone
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

To that point, I had thought I was wrinkle free, and ohhhh I felt so old. 29! I am double that age now, and wrinkles hold no fear for me.

At our age, wrinkles are how we make sure our eyeliner is even.  Second one down on the left, third on the right. :D

• Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.